Thursday, January 17, 2008

On with the next book

OK so thinking that a 1,000 word short story was going to take a month was a little overly self-indulgent. I made lots of notes (some of which will be used at a future date), made two false starts on the computer; then decided enough was enough. I took my notes and sent myself to the computer, where I spent the morning writing from the heart, after which I had my story. I printed it off and made corrections (which were strangely invisible on the screen, but obvious on paper). Yesterday I printed off my final entry, as well as a new entry form - (one of my cats had kindly signed the first one with a muddy pawprint), and posted it.

Now I'm working on my second doodle book, the story is written, but needs a little tweaking, and the illustrations need doing.