Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Great Christmas Meltdown...

It's taken longer for me to get an attack of stressmas this year, but today it finally got me...

It was caused by having to go out to the supermarket, despite having a houseful of food, and why? Because tradition dictates that there are certain foods that we can't possibly do without over Christmas.

So I grabbed a small trolley - this is where I delude myself into thinking I am buying less, when in truth, with careful packing I seem to be able to fit just as much stuff in as I used to with a big trolley.

The whole experience was summed up when I smiled at a compete stranger, she smiled back and said "You look like I feel..." Then one of us said "tired" and the other said "fed-up" but I couldn't say who said which...


No comments: