Monday, March 16, 2015

Author rambling on about... stuff

March at Lost in a Book

When I'm not out and about at book signings I'm bobbing about in an imaginary world creating the next book, and right now that means drawing and colouring in. Yes, colouring in, and no I'm not too grown up to be colouring in, so that leaves a conundrum... as a writer I need to write, otherwise the words will just start to back up in my head and who knows what that will lead to. So the obvious outlet for these words is my website where I can chat to my virtual visitors in a my little bookshop with big ideas.

I'm getting a steady flow coming through now, maybe I should set up some comfy sofas and a coffee machine - work with me here, do you have a kettle to hand? you could become part of this imaginary world I seem to be inhabiting...  

No comments: